Banana is a powerhouse of vital nutrients and minerals that can do wonders for your overall health. One of the key nutrients present in banana is potassium, which is said to promote hair growth as it helps in controlling dandruff.
Banana is a powerhouse of vital nutrients and minerals that can do wonders for your overall health. It is a rich source of potassium, magnesium, amino acids and various vitamins like A, B and E. One of the key nutrients present in banana is potassium, which is said to promote hair growth as it helps in controlling dandruff. Potassium is not only a good for hair, but for the body as well. It acts as a great conditioner and helps in moisturizing and hydrating the hair. Here’s how you can use this wonder fruit to get soft and lustrous hair.
Virgin Coconut Oil
– Take 2 bananas or more according to the length of your hair, and cut them into slices. Add the slices in a bowl.
Then, add 2-3 tablespoons of coconut milk in the bowl.
– Mash the ingredients well until a smooth texture is attained.
– Once it is done, add organic honey to the mixture and give it a stir.
– Then add 2 teaspoons of virgin coconut oil and rose water to the mixture.
– After following these steps, add 1 teaspoon of yogurt to the mixture and give it a good stir.
– With the help of your fingers, apply this mixture thoroughly on your hair. Leave this mask for about 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with cold or lukewarm water. Do not apply any hair serum, and let it dry naturally. You can use this mask thrice a month for better results.
Note: Before applying this mixture on your hair, make sure that they are tangle-free.
This natural hair mask is sure to give your hair a nice lustre and shine! Try making it at home and watch out for amazing results.